At Integrity Specialists your satisfaction is our number one concern. We strive to give you the technicians that you request. This means building solid relationships, which is mutually beneficial. Our technicians are trained to gather high quality useful data during the direct assessment.
Our complete reporting package can be tailored to your specific inspection needs. All details for the RCA (Root Cause Analysis) are included in our reporting. Starting with a general site assessment, soil resistivity and PH, coating condition, pipe to soil measurements, and pipe PH readings. Detailed photos are included with every report. Reports are delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
ECHO 3D is an advanced electromagnetic field crack and corrosion mapping and sizing. Learn more here.
Creaform Laser Scanning
Creaform scans for corrosion, dents, buckles, and defects. Learn more here.
Automated UT Scans
Here we scan new construction girth welds and corrosion.
Traditional NDT Methods
- Magnetic Particle (MT)
- Dye Penetrant (PT)
- Ultrasonic (UT) Thickness and Shear wave
- Phased Array (PAUT)
ILI Verification/Direct Assessments
- Internal and external corrosion
- Remaining Strength calculations
- Dents and wrinkle bends
- Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC) verification and sizing
- Long seam and Girth weld features
- 3rd Party damage assessments
- Complete repair and recoat documentation
- Recoating project support
ASNT (American Society of Non-Destructive Testing)
- Level III training and procedure reviews