Echo 3D Services
Echo 3D is an Electro-Magnetic Field (EMF) based technology that uses Electro-Magnetic Field Imaging (EMFI) to display surface breaking defects in a three-dimensional image. This will be a game changer for documenting and mapping cracking. Full pipe scans of features displayed in a 3D model. It will not only be able to qualify but quantify corrosion under insulation.
- Like UT, the ECHO-3D can sense through a coating to detect a defect. Unlike UT, it does not require direct contact with the surface of the sample, nor does it require the use of a couplant.
- Like PT, ECHO-3D detects surface breaking cracks. Unlike PT, the surface requires little preparation and results in a permanent electronic record of the data and report, leaving no residues to clean up.
- Patented Electro-Magnetic Field (EMF) Based Technology
- 3D Electro-Magnetic Field Imaging (EMFI)
- Measures the Effects from Surface Breaking Defects on the EMF Shape.
- Sensor is USB Connected to a Ruggedized Touch Screen Tablet
- Swappable Contoured Shoes for Various Pipe Sizes
- Custom Shoe Profiles Easily Created
- Permanent Electronic Record of the Data
- Real Time Analysis to Get Answers Fast Add Screen Shots
- Photos of Site and Equipment Setup.
- Analysis Software Gives Crack Depth and Length
- Projects Can Be Easily Exported and Imported